Anemone's Introduction

Hai Everyone! I'm Anemone~
Here's a tad bit about me! I'm a cosplayer! My first ever hand made cosplay was Anemone from Eureka 7! I love putting together cosplays, going to conventions, watching anime, and reading manga.
Mecha, action, and horror are my 3 favorite types of anime! So if you like any of those, then we're gonna get along great XD
I also cosplay Princess Euphemia from Code Geass and Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler! But I plan to do many many more~
I'm a fan of Dr. Who, Adventure Time, and Firefly/Serenity. I also occasionally love a good comic book and indie horror games at midnight with all the lights turned off!
Other than that I'm kind of a wannabe "badass"! I love tattoo's and piercings, have a pet baby corn snake named Evra Von, and enjoy jumping off cliffs, water falls, and bridges!
Enjoy~!!
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment