Funny Attack on Titan!

Hello!
So remember my review on Shingeki no Kyojin? Well I know a ton of people are watching it now that it's ended, so I wanna post some fun stuffs~!
First of all some pictures that made me LOL!







 Also this is my favorite titan! My Happy Running Titan 
I want to name him because I love this titan a lot more than I should XD So I'll let you know when I come up with an awesome name! 

Also if anyone here likes hilarious crack video and abridged videos, here are a few of my favorite!
This one is my favorite! You Know What Time It Is?
My new favorite song~ Jean Rap
Lastly~ Armin, my favorite character and Heyayeayyeayeayaya...? Armin Heya

So if anyone wants to request an anime for us to watch or a game playthrough you want to see just let us know because we both like recommendations. Also we plan on having Aggroe's main playthroughs every Tuesday and mine on Thursdays! Check them out at this link here!! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU8OLx2WYleHnnqByu8HCLQ 
Also does anyone want to see some cosplay/anime related tutorials?? Because I might start making some~ Anyways enjoy your funny photos and videos. Or don't. I'm not the boss of you.
Goodnight everyone~
Anemone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment